Ottobre 2012, media day e training camp: SI PARTE!!!

« Older   Newer »
Seven Up
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 17:58     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (SkydAnc3R @ 2/10/2012, 18:52) 
Ma quale bestemmia, a noi non serviva un altro shoot-first come è Lin (che IMHO non è un play, sia chiaro, o meglio è un play "dei giorni nostri"), molto meglio Felton per le nostre esigenze. Abbiamo già fin troppe bocche da fuoco da servire. Idem quoto Seven sul Felton di POR, meno sui "gran bei tempi" ;) do you remember the videoblog?!? ahahahah!!!

Ma Sky non sei obiettivo. Tu nello spot PG vedi solo Marbury, lo spapiamo! E poi senza D'antoni Felton durerà almeno 82 partite, altro che 12 a 160 km/h

view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 18:06     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Seven Up @ 2/10/2012, 18:58) 
Ma Sky non sei obiettivo. Tu nello spot PG vedi solo Marbury, lo spapiamo! E poi senza D'antoni Felton durerà almeno 82 partite, altro che 12 a 160 km/h

FIXED! :wub:

Web  Top
moracter
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 19:13     +1   -1

>>Complimenti a tutti per il cappello alla nuova season, anche se secondo me è ora di smetterla col dire che melo in difesa fa ridere, perchè non l avrò innata alla LJ, o dura alla Mason (pardon la nostalgia), ma il suo lo fa eccome, pure facendosi abbastanza il culo. Poi, certo, con mERDONI MAGARI NON ERA TROPPO MOTIVATO A FARLO...cmq è il ground zero per noi, dopo Isaiah e il Baffo, quindi si festeggia a priori...poi se non ci dice sfiga sono sicuro cvhe quest anno finalmente ne vedremno delle belle, grazie anche a Copeland.
Poi Sheed, per carità, è sicuramente finito, come Kurtone, ma in due dieci minuti ce li potranno pure dare; insomma, l anno scorso giocava Harrelson, non scherziamo...e poi tra un po ritornera JJ, ne sono sicuro (6 mesi prima di poterlo firmare, NO)...
insomma GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. scusate ma la mia tastiera è andata

moracter
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 21:41     +1   -1

preso dai ricordi mi sono andato a vedere le finals 1999, che meraviglia, nonostante la sconfitta...quello che non ricordo è perchè la regular fosse andata cosi male, avevamo uno squadrone allucinante...
ward houston sprewell grandma camby childs dudley kurtone e mancava ewing!!!

a occhio e croce rispetto a quella squadra lattuale non mi sembra da meno, anche se sono complatamente differenti come impostazione, non vedo l ora di vederci all opera...

John3
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 12:24     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (LondonRay @ 2/10/2012, 15:49) 
Cmq rivedere Camby e Kurtone in maglia Knicks da sempre una certa emozione.....
Intanto Felton è in grande forma a detta di tutti, lui e Amare saranno le chiavi della nostra season a mio parere, saranno l'ago della bilancia tra una season normale da PO e stop o una season di alto livello.
Oltretutto dirò una bestemmia, ma secondo me Felton per noi è molto ma molto meglio di Lin!

Chiaramente Lin è un giocatore migliore con molto più upside (mi riferisco a quello dello scorso anno sia chiaro, il resto è territorio sconosciuto eh...) ma per la nostra alchimia un play difensivo, ordinato, che gioca a metacampo, un combattente che viene dalla scuola di North Carolina, di Larry Brown, una classica point guard come Felton che non deve avere la spicchia in mano quasi sempre è meglio sul piano di chimica di Lin a cui in parte devi dare le chiavi della squadra in mano, metterlo al centro del progetto.
Alla fine a noi serve il Felton dei tempi dei Bobcazzi, uno solido, non spettacolare, tignoso dietro e che ti piazza il suo 12+6 che non è roba da orgasmo ma sostanza pura, a noi serve questo Felton più che il Felton da 18+8 a mio parere.

condivido in toto

ilcantodelgallo
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 12:56     +1   -1

Kidd OK being Felton’s backup

Knicks coach Mike Woodson squashed any scent of a training-camp point-guard controversy Tuesday. An in-shape Raymond Felton is the starter, future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd is the backup.

“He’s going to get first crack at it,’’ Woodson said of Felton. “I think he’s had opportunities over the years to run teams and has done a great job of it.’’

Who finishes the game, Woodson said, is a different story. Kidd may just be that guy — which could present ego issues.

“I’ve always coached that way, I’ve put the best players on the bench,’’ Woodson said. “There were nights Joe Johnson [in Atlanta] was on the bench. You always like to go back to your starter, but it comes down to who wants it the most and who I think can get the job done coming down the stretch.’’

At July’s introductory press conference, when Jeremy Lin looked to be returning, Kidd said he was fine to be the backup, saying he’d relish the role of being Lin’s “mentor.’’ But Kidd also added finishing the game was more important.

Yesterday, Kidd, 39, said he can play more than the 25 minutes the Knicks have allotted, but is fine with being a reserve.

“There’s no competition,’’ Kidd said. “That’s the way Coach is going. My job is to win ballgames and help my teammates to make that easy as possible. Ray can run the show just as well as anybody. For me, it’s to support Ray and when I go in, to keep the lead or get the lead. I’m in the best shape in the last five years. If I had to play a lot of minutes, I can do that.’’

Felton called Kidd “a father figure’’ and “role model’’ but doesn’t think it awkward starting ahead of him. “I wouldn’t say that,’’ Felton said. “He’s played 17, 18 years. It’s like a cycle. At some point, someone’s going to come in and do the same to me. I’m just lucky to have him here, learn from him and pick his brain.’’

While much has been made of Felton resuscitating Amar’e Stoudemire, the Knicks hope Kidd can also turn Carmelo Anthony into an MVP candidate, similar to what Kidd did with Dirk Nowitzki in Dallas. Kidd and Anthony were teammates on the 2008 Redeem Team.

“That’s the plan,’’ Kidd said. “I hope so. They are very similar; very talented, demand a lot of attention. Hopefully I helped with Dirk and he’s one of the top players in the league and hopefully I can do the same with Melo.”

Felton and Kidd could share the backcourt at times, too, especially until Iman Shumpert comes back from knee surgery in December or January. Pablo Prigioni is also in the mix as third string.

“That could be very effective,’’ Felton said of the pairing. “Two guys on floor who can pass the ball and can score if they need to. I can see Coach doing that a lot. ”

Felton appears to have lost at least 20 pounds from last year’s training camp in Portland. He admitted the lockout’s abrupt ending surprised him.

“It’s a big difference,’’ Felton said, comparing yesterday’s practice to Portland’s opener. “I was out of shape. This year, I’m in shape. My body’s great. My body’s good ... I was out of shape last year. This year I’m not. I was caught off-guard (by the lockout ending). But I’m not going to make excuses. I was out of shape — plain and simple.’’

Monday, on Media Day, Felton said he had a “big, big chip on his shoulder.’’ Asked why, he said, ‘‘There’s a lot of negative talk about just one season I had. It wasn’t a terrible season. I still averaged decent numbers (11.4 points, 6.5 assists). I didn’t shoot it that bad. Just because I came out of shape one year out of seven, everyone wants to talk about that. That’s the big chip — come back and prove I’m the same point guard as I was before.’’

Kidd talked a lot about enjoying a mentor’s role for Lin when he signed in July.

“Well, I had to [say that],’’ Kidd quipped.

Days later, the Knicks reneged when the Rockets upped Lin’s offer sheet.

“It wasn’t a big factor,’’ Kidd said of Lin’s departure. “Even if he was here or not here, this was a good opportunity for me.’’

Rasheed Wallace is already behind the 8-ball, and coach Mike Woodson sounded frustrated. Wallace missed the Knicks’ first practice — a three-hour workout heavy on conditioning — because his contract is not finalized.

Agent Bill Strickland told The Post he’s still hammering out the final “minor details” of Wallace’s pact, and “I fully expect and anticipate Rasheed will be with the Knicks this season and it should be very soon.’’

When the media was let into the gym 2 ½ hours into practice, Wallace, 38, wasn’t on the court. Sources said he was in the locker room, presumably working out. It’s unclear if he participated in some of the conditioning drills earlier.

[email protected]

Seven Up
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 14:17     +1   -1

video-013674
Le nuove scarpe di Stat

JackHill
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 14:21     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Seven Up @ 3/10/2012, 15:17) 

Eh...discretamente oscene.

ilcantodelgallo
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 18:53     +1   -1

È UFFICIALE È UFFICIALE FIRMATO SHEED WALLACE ed ora ci sarà da divertirsi. Prenderà la no. 36 ed è già in campo per l'allenamento

view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 19:09     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

A4TMuwmCQAI3Xea

Web  Top
Seven Up
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 19:18     +1   -1

Ribadisco il mah.... Un morto che cammina, un ex ritirato. Rinunciamo per sempre a un KMArt e simila?

view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 19:23     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Ribadisco: sto con Seven. Su KMART credo però che non veniva via con il minimo da veterano.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 21:24     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Mah...

559600_10151459109279616_765185953_n

Web  Top
Seven Up
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 22:00     +1   -1

Cazzo mi zio sta messo mejo.

ed è morto da due anni

Ma co tutti sti vecchi adesso la panchina dei Knicks ha più posti con la scritta "Posto prioritario per anziani e donne incinte"? Si Sheed è entrambe
Spiegherebbe anche il restiling del MSG.

Ok che non dovevamo più essere i Same Old Knicks, ma per adesso abbiamo levato solo il same.

LondonRay
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 22:28     +1   -1

Sheed palesemente bolso, ma ripeto che ce frega? Farà l'11°-12° uomo, io non mi strapperei i capelli, cosa giocherà 5 minuti a notte ogni tanto? Mica è il primo cambio lunghi su!

410 replies since 1/10/2012, 16:11   8131 views